TRANS CEREZUELA SLU, with legal address P.I. C/ Pedro Martínez Fernández, nº 3 - 04600 Huércal-Overa Almería, with VAT Nr: B-04281812, Telephone number: +34 950 47 00 50, is the owner of website www.transportescerezuela.com.
The information in this pages is a service, it has no contractual value or obligation of any kind for TRANS CEREZUELA SLU
, only for that particular services that require previous payment.
TRANS CEREZUELA SLU will never be responsible of the bad use of the content of this website and reserves the right to modify, update or remove services or products present in the website in a temporary or definitive way.
TRANS CEREZUELA SLU will never be responsible of the content, correction or accuracy of the information present on its web in an indirect way via links.
TRANS CEREZUELA SLU will never be responsible of the possible injuries that could derivate from the use of non updated versions of the explorer or in consequence of a bad operation of the explorer.
- Using this website the user declares his acceptation to the present general conditions.
- the websites of TRANS CEREZUELA SLU give access to multiple informations, services, programs or data (from now ”contents”) on the internet owned by third parties that the user can have access. Even when TRANS CEREZUELA SLU acts in good faith, does not become an editor of those contents and will never be resposible in a direct or an indirect way of any claim derivated of the quality, reliability, accuracy or truth of them.
- The user commits to make a good use of the contents and services that TRANS CEREZUELA SLU offers through its website and to not use them to (1) make unlegal activities or against good faith or public order; (2) diseminate content or advertising racist, senophobic, unlegal-porn, apology of the terrorism or against human rights; (3) cause injury in the phisical or logic systems of TRANS CEREZUELA SLU, enter or diseminate in the network viruses or any other phisical systems or logic that could be damaged that way; (4) try to access and use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- TRANS CEREZUELA SLU declines every responsibility derivated from the information exchange between users through its website. Specially, we are not responsible of the use that minors can do in case of the content they access could hurt the sensitivity of them.
- All intelectual property rights of this website, its graphic design and its source code are exclusively owned by TRANS CEREZUELA SLU. It is absolutely forbidden its copy, distribution, public communication, part or complete, without the written consent of TRANS CEREZUELA SLU.
- TRANS CEREZUELA SLU will never be responsible of the failures that could happen in the communication, including possible removals, uncomplete transmission or delays, and it is not responsibility of TRANS CEREZUELA SLU that the network is operating at every moment.
- TRANS CEREZUELA SLU will adopt security measurements for the protection of the personal data that in the future the user could provide. Nevertheless, TRANS CEREZUELA SLU can not guarantee the absolute invulnerability of its security systems.
- The user accespts that the personal data facilitated by him or that are provided in the future to TRANS CEREZUELA SLU could be object of treatment in a personal data file. These data recorded could be used for statistics purposes, advertising according user preferences, service administration and incidences management. TRANS CEREZUELA SLU is responsible of this file. The titular of the data will have the right of accessing to the automated file, and can modify, cancel and opposition from data protection legislation. For that purpose they must direct via letter, fax, e-mail, or any other valid via.
- The user is obliged to respect the restrictions in the use of the service ruled by TRANS CEREZUELA SLU.
- CAll relationship with our customers that could derivate from the services content in our website are under spanish legislation and submit themselves to the courts and tribunals of Almería. The users are informed of that issue and they accept voluntarily.
TRANS CEREZUELA SLU has redacted this declaration of privacy of the data to corroborate the commitment with the protection of the privacy of its users.
- TRANS CEREZUELA SLU has the commitment to protect the security of the data you provide us and to take reasonable precautions in order to protect your personal data against any abuse.
- Data will be object of automated treatment and incorporated to our database, TRANS CEREZUELA SLU will be unique responsible and owner of these data.
- All information you provide use will be reserved exclusively for the trade activities of TRANS CEREZUELA SLU. No stranger person will have access to these data.
- In any case TRANS CEREZUELA SLU will share this information with third parties that could identify individually its users without the consent of the user.
- The user could exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and oposition of his personal data. For your better comfort you can exercise this rights by e-mail in the adress or leading to the post address P.I. C/ Pedro Martínez Fernández, nº 3 - 04600 Huércal-Overa Almería or by phone to : +34 950 47 00 50.
- TRANS CEREZUELA SLU has adopted the necessary technical and organizative measurements to guarantee your personal data to avoid ist alteration, lost, treatment or non authorized access in conformity with the requirements and conditions of the Royal Decree 994/1999, published in June, 11
- This policy can be changed by TRANS CEREZUELA SLU if considers it is necesary.